How To Renew PRC License ID at SM Malls — Curious about the process on how to renew your PRC ID? Read on and we’ll help!
Just a few weeks ago, The Professional Regulations Commission or PRC announced the opening of PRC I.D. Renewal Centers in 13 different SM Malls starting September 5, 2012. First, here’s the complete list of SM Malls that accepts renewal for your PRC ID:
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Novaliches
- SM Marikina
- SM Masinag
- SM Manila
- SM Quiapo
- SM Harrison Plaza
- SM Sta. Mesa
- SM Sucat
- SM Bacoor
- SM Dasmariñas
- SM Calamba
- SM Lipa City
Here’s the current steps following the PRC Main Office PRC ID renewal process:
- Have your PRC ID ready, a booth will be available for the first line which will release the Renewal Form. Fill up all the fields required.
- A photo booth will be available. This ID picture should be on a passport size format.
- Pre-assessment: Hand your form with your ID picture on it for pre-assessment. Soon after, your name will be called and you will receive the PRC ID Application Form. Fill up all necessary fields.
- Proceed to the cashier to pay the necessary renewal fees. Cost will depend on your profession.
- Please remember that your renewed professional IDs will be issued on the same site you processed the renewal after 7 working days.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for reading How To Renew PRC License at SM Malls? . Didn't find what you need? Use our search form.