Sun Life Financial Philippines — one of the longest standing life insurance companies in the Philippines is hoting the very first Sun Life Aquathlon — a race dedicated for everyone including beginners who wishes to begin their multi-sport journey. The event will consist of running and swimming, which will fall under two categories.
“Our mission is to help Filipinos achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives. While we believe that one of the keys to a brighter life is financial security, we also know that one can enjoy his life better if he is in the best of health. This is why Sun Life has committed itself to helping them lead healthier lives as well,” Sun Life Chief Marketing Officer Mylene Lopa said. “Through the Sun Life Aquathlon, we can help budding athletes boost their fitness journey, and also inspire others to discover the physical activity that works best for them.”
Sun Life Aquathlon 2017 Details
Date: September 17, 2017
Location: Makati Aqua Swim Arena (MASA)
University of Makati (UMAK)
- Aqua Full: 400 Meter Swim – 5Km Run
- Aqua Lite: 200 Meter Swim – 3Km Run
- Sun Life Aquathlon Event Shirt
- Sun Life Race Belt
- Sun Life sling bag
- Sun Life Personal Accident Insurance*
- Swimming Cap
- Timing Chip
- Race Bib
- Finisher’s Medal
- Post Race Meal
*worth P25,000.00 valid for one year from September 17, 2017 to September 16, 2018
For full race map, click here.
Sun Life Aquathlon Registration Details & Reminders
- To register for Sun Life Aquathlon, click here: Sun Life Aquathlon 2017 Registration (Active Global)
- Deadline for registration is August 15, 2017 or until slots last.
- Registration fees are non-transferable. Your race bib cannot be transferred or sold to any other individual. Both athletes caught competing under someone else’s registration / or allowing the use of his/her race bib will be banned from joining any Bike King races for a minimum period of two (2) years, at the sole discretion of Bike King.
- If you are unable to participate, you will not receive a refund for your race entry fee, but you may claim your race give aways.
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before June 30, 2017 will be eligible for a 80% refund.
- Any requests received on or before July 15, 2017 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any requests received after July 15, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances
- If you do not receive a response from the race office within 5 calendar days from request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us again by sending another email to email@example.com.
Jump start your multi-sport journey and register today! For complete race details, click here.
This event is brought you by Sun Life Financial Philippines, organized by BikeKing Philippines, with partners Speedo, Gardenia, TIMEX, Pascual, and hydration partner Gatorade.