- A postpaid plan with remaining data of at least 1GB. Each GB of data can be converted to 10 points on Globe Rewards, in which you will redeem the GCash to.
- These mobile apps, both available on iOS and Android: GCash, Globe Rewards, and GlobeOne.
- A GlobeOne account with a linked postpaid account on it.
How To Convert Your Excess Globe Data To GCash
- Log in to your GlobeOne account on your mobile.
- Go to “My Data” section, and open “Convert Data”.
- Choose the current data wallet to convert your remaining data on, then choose the amount of data to convert (1GB = 10 Points), then choose Convert. You will receive your points right away on your Globe Rewards account.
- Head to Globe Rewards App, and search for “GCash”
- Choose your GCash credits pack to convert (currently available is 10, 20, and 30 credits which you can avail repeatedly).
- Once availed, wait for 1-3 days for it to go to your wallet. That’s it!
Quick Tip: Set an alarm the day before your data refreshes! That way, you can just convert any remaining data to Rewards Points before it refreshes! Hope I have helped you get some surprise e-money by availing excess Globe Data to GCash in here! Stay tuned as I will keep sharing my discoveries tech hacks like this!